Great news! Pontica Solutions is welcoming a new client on board, and we are looking for energetic and curious individuals who love investigating data and providing accurate information.
Our client believes in a world where honesty and openness prevail so they champion truth and accuracy of facts.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Speaking to a diverse range of referees on a global scale to obtain professional and character references for candidates.
- Responding to queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Processing incoming reference data contained in emails, faxes, and posts, manually inputting this data into the online screening system.
- Ensuring that all reference requests previously mailed to employment, education, and character referees are followed up or chased to minimise the time taken to obtain a response.
- Analysing completed candidate references in order to identify any missing information, and request clarification from referees accordingly.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Good questioning skills.
- Good computer skills, including email, the internet, and MS Office.
- Accurate and fast data entry skills.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and a passion for helping others.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full training provided.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, and personal and professional development.
- An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Permanent employment; full-time.