Do you have a passion for online social media, want to be part of a fast-growing international team responsible for assuring a positive experience for millions of users every day and resolving unique online community challenges?
If yes - we have an ideal job for you!
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for a Social Media Content Review Analyst with knowledge of Ukrainian, offering long-term stability in this permanent placement role.
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically
- Respond to user inquiries with speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well-balanced decisions to be an advocate for our community
- Display a commitment to doing what’s right for our community and support the client’s mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients site such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Analyze and use relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside our company policy to the global team
- Fluent reading and writing skills in Ukrainian
- Proficiency in English
- Awareness of political and social situation in Ukraine
- Knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture and history of Ukraine
- Reason and Analytical Capabilities
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts (Monday - Sunday)
In Return, We will give you:
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.