Our client is a leading international company in the field of outsourcing services
In order to expand their activities we are looking for:
Page Administrator with Russian and English
The role: Is responsible for user-generated content submitted to an online platform. The content moderators job is to make sure that items are placed in the right category, are free from scams, doesn't include any illegal items, and much more.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Review content live streaming events (video, image, text) and conduct the content quality control, ensuring the content complies with local policies and regulations;
- follow general online community standards;
- Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content;
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
Our client offers you:
- Modern and bright office near convenient public transport and subway;
- Additional health insurance;
- Paid internal training;
- Free on boarding training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company discounts and gifts;
- Home office is available.
What we expect from you is:
- To be fluent in Russian (Native level is preferred);
- Very good in English is required;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, international environment;
- Previous experience with social media is desirable.
In case we have aroused your interest, we will be happy to receive your current CV.
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.