**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client is an industry-leading provider of online payment solutions. Using the latest security and fraud protection technology, they provide customers with a fast, secure way of transferring funds so they can make online purchases safely. Аpply, if you want to build a successful career in client services and account management.
- Communicate with the company`s B2B and B2C clients over chat and email.
- Conduct outbound verifications calls.
- Help clients solve issues related to failed transactions, personal identification and assist with onboarding new merchants.
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of customer service.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Fluent in Polish.
- Good knowledge of written English.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Previous experience in account management/payment industry/digital wallet will be considered a huge advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + monthly bonus. Referral bonuses.
- Free sports card and additional health insurance. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.