The Customer Support (CS) organization is managing support & services delivery for consumer & commercial products (digital & assisted support, unit repair, accessory replacement, extended services) globally. Support & services offer is operated through of HP badged Centers, a network of delivery partners, as well as thousands of retailers & resellers channel partners all over the world. Objectives of the organization are to provide best class service, increase Customer Experience and drive Services Revenue Growth.
As a Global End-To-End Process Engineer, you will be in charge to define, measure and improve Customer Care Centers (CCC) Agent Processes, act as Change Owner and participate as Agent Process Subject Matter Expert in Regional and Global initiatives/projects related to automation.
- Translates Company strategy into processes
- Understands Customer and Agent needs and ensures the processes are aligned.
- Documents, owns, communicates and maintains agent processes
- Makes sure processes are aligned end-to-end to deliver best class Customer Experience
- Leads/ participates and contributes to and consults in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- Supports/ participates and contributes to project/programs
- Ensures process consistency end-to-end
- Monitors process complexity end-to-end
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process standardization, simplification and automation
- Establishes appropriate metrics
- Monitors process performance and ensures compliance and drives improvements
- Ensures alignment to the overall CCC Quality Management System
- Actively manages change (communicate, control and provide inputs for the assessment)
- Maintains internal scorecards
- Acts as interface for tool Infrastructure deployments, translating Front End Agent processes into tool requirements
- Drives automation efforts from Agent process perspective, coordinates impact-sizing and requirements for the Robotics Process Automation (RPA), acts as an interface for automation and RPA.
- Define process requirements and establish overall process strategy
- Ensure proper process linkages are established and maintained
- Establish end-to-end process governance
- Document the process, establish process measures and ensure monitoring system
- Ensure process compliance and determine when improvements are required
- Manage changes to the process artifacts (process documentation, training, job aides, etc)
- Control the number and complexity of the processes
- Have/Develop expertise on subject matter content and data sources
- Provide process expertise in business decisions
- Translate process requirements into tool functionalities and vice versa
- Be the focal point for Customer Experience, alignment with CS strategy, Quality Management, Automation and RPA
- Work in multiple projects leading and providing expertise to project teams and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued.
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent diploma or experience
- Experience in Process Management
- Experience in virtual team environment
- Experience in Call Center support environment. Good understanding of Call Center Processes, Tools and Agent Experience will be considered a plus
- Experience in working with Global Teams is a definite plus
- Green/Black Belt Certification and Quality Management knowledge will be a plus
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills, including influencing, conflict resolution and management
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis and data manipulation skills to support data analysis
- Project management skills and affinity
- Must have the ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
Job details: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-pM6-T.K