- Lead the creation of a Global dashboard in Power BI accessible to all Plan & Deliver teams;
- Establish an effective and consistent list of KPIs to measure all performance related to Global Planning activities and drive continuous improvement plans;
- Implement detailed performance targets by KPI following communication with all regions;
- Lead and decide on a common and Global measurement for all continents for each KPI;
- Edit and issue dashboard for all planning metrics (OTIF, Forecast accuracy, average inventory) to create transparency on performance and drive improvement;
- Lead a team of performance analysts, overseeing the effective and successful execution of day-to-day operations.
What we offer:
- Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Fluent in English;
- Masters in Supply Chain; minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain;
- Affinity with BI Tools; former experience with KPI performance measurement;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel; strong knowledge of IT systems;
- Analytical skills; leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience in the use and implementation of Supply Chain reporting systems;
- Knowledge of Power BI will be considered an advantage.