The Business Analyst role is part of a team of professionals dedicated to top line controlling, reporting and analysis related to the services provided to TELUS International Europe (TIE)’s clients.
We act as a link between Operations and Finance, translating operational performance into financial figures. Our daily work gives us a 360 overview of the business, making us trusted business advisors to both our peers and leadership. The role reports directly to the Manager Invoicing & BA.
- Communication with operational leaders, operations support staff and the rest of the TIE Finance team in regards to revenue forecasting, billing data, and general updates around supported client programs
- Gaining in-depth understanding of dedicated operational programs: our client’s business model, types of support services, billing model, seasonal trends, etc.
- Identifying (potential) threats to top-line performance and escalate as needed;
- Bottom-up calculation of monthly client invoices and booking via ERP software
- Bottom-up calculation of monthly revenue accruals, based on input from operational leaders
- Monthly revenue variance analysis and reporting
- Annual bottom-up revenue forecasting; monthly update and variance analysis
- Assisting senior members of TIE Finance team with ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- 1+ years of experience in a role involving numerical analysis
- University degree in the area of Economics/Finance/Business studies
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with Google Sheets will be considered an advantage
- Prior experience with ERP systems (considered as advantage)
- BPO experience (considered as advantage)
Our next teammate should be:
- Self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and stay focused
- Team player, able to interact professionally with a diverse audience
- Critical thinker, with strong attention to detail
- Willing to take responsibility and achieve results
- Able to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and draw conclusions
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Great office at a top location
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special discounts & offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now! Send us your CV!
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.