At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is a global services provider for international partners. They have a lot of successful projects behind them.
Currently, they are looking for Customer Service Representative to join their team as it is expanding.
- Supports company's clients by providing helpful information and answering questions via phone and email;
- Providing general guidance and assistance in problem-solving to corporate clients and partners;
- Managing seat assignments and scheduling changes and updating customers on their contract status;
The client offers:
- Excellent salary and promised increase after the training;
- The option to work full-time but on a flexible schedule;
- Hybrid working model (3 days home-office);
- Great social package including sports card, transport card, food vouchers, and additional health insurance;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere and opportunity to work with motivated professionals;
- Modern office with relaxation areas;
- Real chances to develop professionally in an international outsourcing company;
- Team Building activities.
This would be the right role for you if you have:
- Very good verbal and written English (B2 Level);
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and detail orientation;
- Very good computer skills and experience with MS Office.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.