Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday!
Cargotec Business Services was established in 2017 in Sofia as the main global hub and regional hubs in the United States and Singapore. Its aim is to optimize the global business support processes of Cargotec. More than 350 people in Bulgaria provide services in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Indirect Procurement.
We are looking for a talented Trainee Finance, who strives to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
- Support accounting and finance services for selected processes and countries, which may include accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close, preparing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Support for roles in the area of Finance services team;
- Support financial reporting operational activities;
- Support end-to-end financial process: Order to Cash, Invoice to Pay, Record to Report and how they are reflected and accounted for in the books;
- Support Solution Owners and Process Owners in continuous improvement and implementation of programs, policies, and procedures within the company.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent graduate in Accounting, Finance or Economics or minimum 2nd year of studies;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in finance operations;
- Good MS-office skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills;
- Proficiency of written and oral English.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. You’ll be part of a team with a proven record of high team climate. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally.
In addition we offer you:
- Exposure to international environment;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Healthy work environment;
- Food vouchers, self funded Multisport card;
- Work-life balance.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.