Cargotec is at the forefront of the transformation in the cargo handling industry. Our cargo handling solutions and services make global trade smarter, better and more sustainable. As leaders in ports, on roads and at sea, our business areas Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor have a unique position to optimise global cargo flows and create sustainable customer value.
Join us for a smarter and better everyday
Cargotec Business Services Center is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who are seeking to develop and grow in an international and respectful organisation. Our environment of continuous improvement, innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert to join our team and to play a strategic role into the Invoice to Pay department by providing support in building operational excellence. On this role you will be working closely with all layers of the finance organization and will be supporting functions to ensure timely deliverables on ongoing projects. You will also be participating in the ItP Leadership Conversations and will be expected to contribute to building the strategic directions.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Independently lead small projects towards successful completion;
- Observing, analyzing and creating action plans to address day to day operational obstacles;
- Timely and proactively work with supporting functions on delivering on the ItP strategic commitments;
- Quickly switch focus between different projects and different priorities. Adapt to the fast changing environment;
- Act as first line of contact, address and resolve service issues and technical workflow tool related issues;
- Ensure close collaboration with customers and third party external providers to maintain a positive brand image for the CBS;
- Support Solution Owners and Process Owners in continuous improvement and implementation of programs, policies, and procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in the ItP areas, experience in holding similar positions will be considered as advantage;
- Bachelor's degree level or vocational qualification in field of Finance or Economics Experience;
- Proven people management and leadership skill;
- Experience with simple to complex query handling;
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills;
- Full proficiency of written and oral English required;
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
You will be part of:
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and experience into work and make an impact in our global organisation and the cargo handling industry. You will work together with great colleagues from various backgrounds inspired by shared, ambitious goals. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture. With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally. Join us to make a difference - and have fun while doing it.
In addition, we offer:
- Attractive compensation package;
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program;
- Food vouchers;
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, company events;
- Transportation allowance;
- Option to work from home.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV.
We are committed to creating an environment with equal opportunities for all. All applicants will receive consideration for employment solely based on their professional qualities.