• Process payments: perform payment booking with invoice matching, customer deductions and/or advances.
• Entering an outgoing invoice; cancellation of outgoing invoices & creation of credit notes, pro forma invoices, down payment requests, letter of credit and etc.
• Cash collection: regular follow-up (reminders, phone calls) with customers/Commercial Unit to ensure effective and on-time collection of receivables.
• Accounts reconciliation and credit management (limit etc.).
• Control customer exposure and over dues in order to take appropriate actions in agreement with Management to be in line with credit policy and objectives.
• Process and follow-up customer inquiries related to its scope.
• Contact customers on appropriate communication channel (phone, e-mail, chat, …) as needed
• Continuous improvement: identify, propose and implement development activities to improve the performance on a continuous basis.